Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/4/2004 7:38:49 PM EDT
i thought o seen one some where  but cant find one now  any help would be great thanks
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:12:39 PM EDT
[#1]
You can only put an actual folding stock if you replace the recoil spring assembly.  ZM weapons makes one.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:41:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Olympic Arms offer a folding stock on their new no-ban line of rifles. I e-mailed them for the price of just the folding stock ...Their reply was: We are only offering it on our complete rifles for now.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:46:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:33:45 PM EDT
[#4]
That weapon is gas piston operated with aparently an internal recoil spring which allows for the folding stock.  Looks pretty nice, but I'm not a fan of that ARMS looking VFG which makes it difficult to hold around corners and the like due to the design of the grip.  And WOW is that rear sight mounted far forward.  I guess thats intended to speed target acquisition, but I think I'd prefer it further back.

-Hershey
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top