Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/30/2004 8:03:33 PM EDT
I checked GandRtactical (listed tangodown 7").  Globaltactical, couldn't find a link. Adco listed the tangodown and a few magpuls.  Where do you guys get em?  Which kind do you like best, ladder type, panels?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:32:55 AM EDT
[#1]
There aren't any current KAC/TD type "hard" midlength rail panels, though I begged the guys over at TD to make a few. (Jeff).  Understandable, though, since the demand wasn't there from their #1 Consumer of these; US Mil.
The only stock mid length rails are those made by Falcon, and they are ladder types.

The type to choose is all personal preference.  I prefer the hard, panel cover, type.
If that's your case, its a relatively easy prospect to cut and trim 2 rails into mid length size w/ a lil' TLC you can actually shape the second panel around the 1st to look like 1 continuous rail cover...

/S2
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:11:23 AM EDT
[#2]
SULACO is exactly correct.  I've taken TD panels and trimmed em' so they butt up to each other and you barely see a whitness line once they are installed.  It ends up looking like a one piece panel from anything more then 12 inches away.

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top