Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/22/2004 10:19:53 PM EDT
I am looking for a few Eagle Industries cases. Everybody seems to be out or has them on back order, including eagle.  Anyone know of a place that has them on hand?

Need  RC3223 (2)
          SR46     (1)

Also how is Black Hawk Quality compared to Eagle Ind.?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:34:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Blackhawk  dont even come close to Eagle, for starters Eagle is made in the USA, unlike Blackhawk who prefer to have their products made in Viet Nam

I have a few eagle Items, and I love em and would recommend them to everyone
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:47:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Black hawk is made overseas. that i know for sure.. i always thought it was Korea..Now the word on the street is vietnam.. Can  you imagine that? Vietnam.

try Tactical Tailor or Eagle..

Eagle may  say  its not in stock.. just order it and they will have it to you.. with specialized equipment as we like .. sometimes you just have to wait..
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 12:07:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Black hawk is made overseas. that i know for sure.. i always thought it was Korea..Now the word on the street is vietnam.. Can  you imagine that? Vietnam.

Blackhawk has made some stuff in Korea in the past, now mostly it is made in Vietnam.  The current stuff in the STRIKE line is pretty well made, and I've got a BHI case that is really well made.  For disclosure, I also own a LBT discreet case and Eagle pack, neither of which are substantially better quality than the Blackhawk gear I own.  They cost more and are made in the USA, but the LBT case is not twice as good for over twice the price...  YMMV.

-Randy
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 12:24:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Blackhawk  dont even come close to Eagle, for starters Eagle is made in the USA, unlike Blackhawk who prefer to have their products made in Viet Nam

I have a few eagle Items, and I love em and would recommend them to everyone

what he said.

try www.stubbygear.com  that's who i got my Eagle slings from.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 12:28:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I was lucky enough to get all my Blackhawk gear when it was U.S. made.  I've seen they're newer stuff and am very disappointed.  You can't go wrong with Eagle.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 12:53:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Hey sharkman.. i have some of that old blackhawk stuff. Me and my buddies call that PreBan gear...lol
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 12:58:23 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hey sharkman.. i have some of that old blackhawk stuff. Me and my buddies call that PreBan gear...lol

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:02:51 PM EDT
[#8]
It will probably take you 2-3 weeks to get a case from TT.  Last time I called, they weren't keeping them made up.

I use Eagle.  TT is second to Eagle.

BH is crap.

If you want a black Eagle case, try Bushmaster.  I think they keep them in stock.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top