Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/20/2004 10:05:47 AM EDT
apparently, KAC 98722 doesn't fit thru the slot in this stock and doesn't have one that fits thru the hole below the slot..does anyone have a recommendation for a swivel sling mount for the LMT SOPMOD?  thanks !
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:22:55 AM EDT
[#1]
KAC 98722 IS the correct mount that  fits the LMT CRANE stock. I HAVE TWO LMT CRANE's and they both have the KAC 98722 mounts on them. You can see them too on all the pics WES at MSTN post of his uppers. They all have lowers W/ CRANE's that have KAC 98722 mounted. Hope this helps you!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:26:26 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks for your response...i checked Wes's photos on his Industry forum and i can't exactly tell how the KAC 98722 fits in the slot...some were centered right/left in the slot and some were at one end of the slot...do only the screws go thru the slot?...i thought the base of the KAC 98722 had a grove in it, should it be milled/filed down for full contact to the stock?...will the stud fit in the hole of the adapter without drilling out the stock?...will the stud rotate or is it fixed in the horizontal alignment?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:36:09 PM EDT
[#3]
The GG&G standard quick detach swivel mount works just fine with the LMT/Crane.

It positions the sling in just about the same place as the KAC (at few dollars less sometimes).
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:55:55 PM EDT
[#4]
To quote Wes.... the KAC unit is "backordered to hell and gone"

Otherwise I'd own a couple.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:24:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Fits fine, you can put it anywhere on the groove you want.  I prefer mine all the way back.  I don't understand what the problem you are experiencing is

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:34:07 AM EDT
[#6]
thanks for your responses...looks like i was mislead by the first dealer..apparently the KAC setup fits,  the loop flip-flops, and the stud rotates
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top