Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 5:19:48 PM EDT
Our IT guy killed my favorite list, now I can't find the site. The sling has the QD male end  sewn on. They also offer the receiver plate the has a female attachment that can swing from left to right. Any help would be appreciated. It is time to get my sunset orders together!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:38:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Found it if anyone is interested. Company is called Tactical Advantage. Site is  www.tacticallink.com
Does anyone have any experience with this sling plate??

Scott

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:01:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I just ordered one today.  My only complaint so far is the $8.95 shipping charge and then the guy called me and said that nobody ever just buys the sling plate and tried to sell me a sling.  I told him I already had one that would work and he wasn't satisfied until I gave him the specs on what sling rig I was using.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top