Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/4/2004 7:45:16 PM EDT
Can anyone reccomend a Brass catcher that works well?  I have seen plenty, but don't know how well any of them work.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:06:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one I picked up years ago it is a net bag with a zipper and a wire frame that felcros to the forend, works well until it gets a few shells in it then the weight pulls it down and the shells get bounced back into the breech, I have taken to just leaving it unzipped and letting the empty's drop at my feet. Mine is a generic Gun Show find

Mesh type
there is also a DPMS version of the same.... though the DPMS from Midway is kind of high priced.

Brass Catcher

Edit to add Image and URL.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:40:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I use the 3bucc one.  I'm very happy w/ it.  I'm using the model for flat tops.
www.3bucc.com/

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 12:50:03 PM EDT
[#3]
The 3bucc version looks very nice, but a bit pricey....  Thanks for the suggestions!
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top