Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2004 4:07:17 PM EDT
does anyone know a good place to get  1.25" inch coyote brown/tan webbing?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:12:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:53:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I got a tan CQB Solutions HST sling from C4iGrant (www.gandrtactical.com) a while back.  They are no longer made so I don't know if he will have any more.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:29:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I got a tan CQB Solutions HST sling from C4iGrant (www.gandrtactical.com) a while back.  They are no longer made so I don't know if he will have any more.

+1 ... I could not pass up C4iGrant selling the CQB Solutions tan HST for $16.  Maverick656, you sure you didn't get yours from JTAC?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:35:38 PM EDT
[#4]
He's looking for the sling webbing guys.  Not a sling.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:37:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I guess the thread title confused me... "TAN/COYOTE BROWN SLINGS???"
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:07:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess the thread title confused me... "TAN/COYOTE BROWN SLINGS???"

Me too.  Then I read his post.  Kinda makes his thread title inaccurate.

Didn't mean that as a shot to you, or anyone.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:20:49 PM EDT
[#7]
ya sorry guys i should have worded my title differently but all i need is the webbing i have my own personal tactical sling design but i want to make a tan one.  but thanks for all of your imput.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:43:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Maverick656, you sure you didn't get yours from JTAC?

Your not going to give up on that are you?  So today I figured out that I work for JTAC and get paid by LaRue to push their stuff.  I do wish that was true though, because that would be cool.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:39:46 PM EDT
[#9]
so does anyone have a source for the webbing?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 3:09:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Try contacting CQB Solutions... ooops..... they are now Scecter Gear.  That don't make the tan HST sling anymore like I have but they may still sell the tan webbing.  www.spectergear.com  Or Matt at www.killergeartacticalnylon.com might have some.  He does alot of custom stuff.  Get a Killer Cap while your there.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:18:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Our sling was just accepted for the Mk14 project from Crane.  The sling is Tan and is 1.5" wide.  As soon as we get the next large Crane order filled we will begin selling them to civilians.  Larry
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:54:21 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Our sling was just accepted for the Mk14 project from Crane.  The sling is Tan and is 1.5" wide.  As soon as we get the next large Crane order filled we will begin selling them to civilians.  Larry

LarryB, excuse my ignorance, but when you say "our sling" who are you referring to?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:44:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Sorry, the company is Buffer Technologies.  Crane saw our sling at a Military show and asked if we could make some minor modifcations to meet their SOCOM M-14 (Mk14) weapons system.  The changes were the hardware for attaching to the rilfe.  We are working to supply our 3rd order at the present time.

Larry
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:20:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Ummmmmm SOCOM M14 Ummmmmmmm

Hey Larry start a thread on here when your new sling comes out.  
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top