Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2004 4:59:45 AM EDT
Hi guys,

Some of you folks already know that we've been working on this new case for some months and we're finally showcasing it at the upcoming TREXPO in Chantilly, VA. If anyone's gonna be there, please stop by to check our new case out.

For those who are not familiar with this new case we've been working on, well, just let me say that this was created as a result of feedback we received a ton of shooters online including the good folks from SWAT magazine.

Here's a quick link with photos:

www.ishot-inc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34

Thanks all.

Helmie Ashibile
i-SHOT Shooting Sports
www.ishot-inc.com
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 5:14:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I will definately stop by to take a look.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 5:31:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks great, the PALS is definitely a great feature!

What's the pricing for the different sizes?
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:03:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Helmie,

You need any help running your booth???

-LS
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:07:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Helmie I didn't know you were on this forum.  My wife had asked about a descreet case at the big gun show in Chantilly and you showed the both of us a prototype.  When they become available we will be buying a few.  Those are really nice.  Welcome to AR15.com
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:05:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Yojimbo, I'm still finalizing the price for the cases. There will be 2 very different versions. One, the TCC (Tactical Carbine Case) will have all the bells and whistles and is targeted towards LE and you wealthy individuals his
What's up, longshot_va? he
gotm4, thank you. I will keep you posted but rather quickly, the shipment arrives end October.

BTW, FYI to all those who will be attending the next BRD next month.....Grant / G&R Tactical will have the sample with him at the event. You can check it out then too Thanks y'all.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:09:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top