Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/18/2004 7:53:15 AM EDT
I have just purchased an Armalite AR-15 .223 carbine and I want to use a regular hunting type Uncle Mike swivel sling on this rifle, so I can carry it on my back just like any regular hunting rifle.

After searching high & low, I have been able to find a piece of hardware that lets me mount a regular "SIDE" swivel to the front gas block of the rifle, but I have NOT been able to find a mount that will attach to the back of the rear buttstock.

I have seen the type that attaches between the front of the stock & the back of the receiver, but this is NOT what I want, I want the swivel stud mounted to the SIDE (NOT the top or bottom) of the buttstock at the back.

Also, I have seen the military sling systems that wrap around the rear of the buttstock & the front of the forearm, but again this is NOT what I am interested in.

Thanks, for any & all advice.      [email protected]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:26:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Does it have a Carbine(M4) type stock? If so is this what you want?

www.lagger-pro.com/slingthing_sling_attachments.htm
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:19:43 PM EDT
[#2]
try to support our industry partners!!!!! they contribute to this site and keeps us going. check out the equipment exchange. several  industry partners come to mind, gandrtactical, mstn and so forth they are higly recommended and provide excellent service !

meat
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top