Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/8/2004 3:39:08 PM EDT
I think i'm ready to order a Tango Down Vertical Grip, but I can't find them anywhere.
A few weeks ago, they were all over the EE and now they're all gone it seems.
Anyone know who might have them in stock at a good price. IIRC someone had then for like $62 shipped.

I do have another question for those who own a TDVG. Does the removable pressure pad switch cover need to be affixed in some way while mounted to the grip? Or is it held firmly in place by the removable storage cap once it's tightened all the way down? How does this grip compare with the
KAC or GG&G VG?

Thanks, HS1
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 7:29:34 PM EDT
[#1]
HighStrung,
I don't have any of those in stock, but I have an order pending with my supplier and I can easily add one to the order on Monday.  I need to double check my price sheet, but I'm pretty sure I can match that.  

The switch cover is held in place  by the cap on the bottom as well as the dovetails that the cover slides into.  

I have not tried the KAC or GG&G, but IMHO this is an extremely comfortable grip.  They do tend to be a little larger than the KAC and the Dieter, but I personally don't find this to be a problem.

GIFFMANN  

Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:48:19 PM EDT
[#2]
You may also want to try CLTactical, $62 shipped; ADCO, $60 + $4 shipping on backorder; G&R Tactical, $63 shipped; etc.  Good luck!  I think I'll be getting mine from CLTactical along with the new SIR rail.

-Hershey
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:49:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the heads up Giffmann. Got the ARMS 40 BUIS this morning and couldn't be happier.
It's for an M4A3 14.5' BM upper that KKF is working on, so it'll be a while before she gets out to play.

Please feel free to IM me with your price on the Tango Down Vertical Foregrip.

Thanks for the info. I knew I wasn't 'gonna be able to resist the TDVF for very long.

HS1
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:33:44 PM EDT
[#4]
HS,
Glad the sight got there safe and sound!  Your rifle sounds a lot like what I've got.  You'll have to post some pics of it.

I will IM you a price tomorrow morning on the vertical grip.

GIFFMANN
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top