Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2003 1:54:27 PM EDT
What is the best brass catcher, for the money, for the AR-15 type rifles? I have a Bushmaster Varminter. The AR-15 is a totaly new concept for me, and I need to fimiliarize myself with this rifle, like assembly & disassembly. The range I took it to, to shoot it the first time, had so much brass underfoot, I never did find my own brass.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:42:12 AM EDT
[#1]
For the money, the best thing to do would be to make one of your own...
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 12:26:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out www.3bucc.com. These are the best brass catchers on the market, not the most inexpensive but by far the best.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 2:27:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Best for the money?  An old blanket or tarp...

Beware that using a brass catcher may (depending on model) scratch your receiver, or bounce brass back which could scratch your receiver or cause an occasional jam if brass bounce back into the ejection port.  If you get the plastic drum type, try lining it with felt or similar material to prevent bouncing and noise.  [url=http://www.brasscatchers.com/]E&L Mfg[/url] is another company that makes nice brass catchers.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top