Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/17/2003 8:16:35 PM EDT
I Just bought a new Panther Arms 308.  First day out, I extended the bipod legs out and set it up on the hood.  I walked around the back of the truck to see what the dog was barking at and then it happened.  I moved the truck and the brand new gun rolled of the hood.  The gun hasn't even been fired yet, and there it lays on the ground with the bipod hanging.  Luckily the gun wasn't loaded and it fell in some pretty soft dirt. The bipod was the swivel version and it broke right where the swivel barrel is "glued" into the flat part thet ataches to the swivel stud.  It looks like its just glued in there.  I can't find anybody on the net that sells replacement parts. I can't even find the Harris website.  Can anybody give me a place where I can buy replacement parts for this thing?  
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 4:17:39 AM EDT
[#1]
try http://www.harrisbipods.com/  
HARRIS ENGINEERING 999 Broadway Barlow, KY 42024 Phone (270)334-3633
Fax (270)334-3000.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 9:36:12 PM EDT
[#2]
In my experience, they have great customer service.

Good luck.

Do any damage to the rifle or scope?
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top