Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/14/2003 10:35:48 PM EDT
CQB charges 115.00 and BT charges 95.00 and they just started carring them. Green or black. I just ordered one. Vest1 and vest2 are the options.
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 10:52:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you order this over the web or via the phone?  If it was the first, I'd call and verify they actually have them in stock.  I tried to order a pair of BDU trousers from them a couple of years ago and, after two weeks, called them only to be told that they don't have them in stock and they'd be back ordered for another 3 months.

I though I'd heard that Botach was bought out by CheaperThanDirt anyway?  is CTD doind business under the Botach name?

- Nw -
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 10:57:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered stuff from them before,several times. I normally call mine in,but i called and the lines was tied up,so i placed it on the internet to make sure i got it while on sale, they had the sight not setup right to choose vest 1 or vest 2 but it was all pictured and listed but not the selection for the 2 listed to choose from when you order, i emailed them and they said to wait they were updating that part,and then they fixed it so i ordered online. I will call tomorrow to varify it is in stock. There phone system was swamped and could not talk to CS at that time i ordered. I ordered a black vest 1.

I did call back and yes they are in stock,was told if i did not get email today saying that it was not and on back order than it was instock item, well no email so its post to be in stock. Theey had my order correct.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top