Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/8/2003 12:46:32 PM EDT
I am looking for the best electronic ear muffs any help is appreciated.  Also has anyone had any expierence with the Silencio React ear muffs with the radio? Thanks
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 4:18:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 4:34:50 PM EDT
[#2]
[url=www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=19&t=162118&w=searchPop]Read this thread on the PELTOR ComTacs!!![/url]

I bought these and LOVE them!!!

Good luck.

Edited for clarity.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 4:45:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Man those Peltor Comtacs sound great.

I'll have to add them to my wish list!

Hershey
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 11:32:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Peltor Com-Tac , period .

PP out
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 6:38:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a pair of Pro ears (the pro mag model) and they straight up suck.  THe batteries continuously fall out of them because the do not have a cover on the battery compartment.  THe electronics are fine in them, but if you can't hook them on you belt during a break in a class or at the range, then that sucks.  I do NOT recommend the Pro Ears.
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 6:58:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Second the dimg on Pro-ears. The battereies fall out. If you have high cheekbones like I do, the stock will take them right off your strong-side ear and leave your head ringing.

These things were obviously designed by guys who never shoot guns.

SD
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top