Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2003 1:22:51 PM EDT
I’m getting deployed to Kosovo in a few months and still have a couple things I need to buy. One of the main things I want to pick up is a tactical sling. Since I haven’t bought onebefore, I’m just looking for advice from someone who has used it so hopefully you can help me out.

For a sling I’m looking at the Blackhawk swift sling. Anybody used one, how well do they work? Are there any others that I should look at? I have seen the eagle, and cqb solutions, but wonder if there are too many plastic clips to break or make noise.

Right now we have fixed stock M16’s, but there is a very small chance we may get M4’s at some point. Can the fixed stock model be adapted to be used with the collapsible stock of the M4? Any other slings that will switch between the two easily?
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 12:15:32 AM EDT
[#1]
For the best equipment for serious work, get in touch with Wes or Paul at [url=http://www.mstn.biz]MSTN[/url].  Tell them what you need and that you want to eventually switch from an M16 to an M4.  They will set you up with a tried and true rig for your needs that won''t let you down.  Wes, especially,  knows his stuff and will set you up right.
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 11:57:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top