Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/12/2003 7:52:39 PM EDT
Iv'e been trying to work out sling solutions for a couple of AR's, an AK47, and an AK74. After squandering a lot of time on the phone with a young lady at Lightfighter.com who, although courteous to a fault, was hopelessly ignorant of the product lines I decided to e-mail  CBQ Solutions directly with my concerns. 47 minutes later I recieve a cogent, thorough explanation of my options and just what I needed to do for the perfect solutions to my needs.

What a concept!! Somebody in a gun-related business who actually behaves like he's running a business; rather than indulging his hobby and expecting to be paid for it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 5:36:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I had the same exact experience yesterday.  I already had a CQB Solutions sling (with which I am VERY happy) on my M4gery, but I wanted to replace it with one that would allow me to mount a flashlight.  So, the current sling goes on the A2 and I have a GG&G Sling Thing and a new CQB sling on the way.

Jeff was quick in replying to my e-mail.  He also answered all my questions and gave some really good advice regarding a sling for my FAL.  

With CQB Solutions you get great products at a great price.  The staff is both knowledgeable and very responsive to the customer’s needs/requests.  After placing my on-line order, I immediately received e-mail indicating they charged my credit card.  Then I got another e-mail containing the shipping information and a tracking number (some other companies can’t even tell you over the phone if your order has shipped or not).  

I’ve ordered from other companies, including some that carry CQB Solutions products, and have had hit & miss luck.  I’ll check with CQB Solutions first for all my future gear needs.  If they carry it, I’ll buy it directly from them.

[url]http://www.cqbsolutions.com[/url]
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 11:48:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Have not purchased yet as I have to get back to Jeff as to which handguards came on my new M4 upper, but I had the same exact experience.  Top notch people, great advice, very knowledgable.  Once I decide to make my purchase it will be through them.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top