Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2003 5:10:20 PM EDT
I bought a GRSC sling off of EBAY. I asked the guy if he had the adapters for the A2 stock (of course he said yes). He sent the sling and the sling adapter, but he didn't send the adapter spacer and the longer buttstock screw.

In the diagram they show the adapter space on the buffer tube in front of the "normal" A2 spacer.

Does anyone know where I could pick up a spacer and the longer buttstock screw? The sling adapter loks to be about 3/16th thick, so I assume that approximately how thick the spacer should be. It would fit around the top (end) of the buffer tube.

Any hardware store ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Link Posted: 8/11/2003 6:55:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Ok, I figured out the screw is a 1/4" x 1 1/4" fine thread screw. Whule I can find the screw at hardware stores, it's a hex head instead of a flat blade "pan" head.

The spacer is a different issue, can find anyone to sell the spacer.

Back to the top. Anyone know where I might get these parts?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 10:14:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I just went back to GRSC, and Ed fixed me up. Great guy to talk with.

Ed's webite is [url]www.grsc.com/index-2.html[/url] and you can contact him at (909) 845.9838
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top