Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/8/2003 3:07:50 PM EDT
I've got a Daniels Defense endplate on my pre-ban collapsible stock that I use with a CQB Solutions sling.  I really like it, but I'm thinking of putting an A1 stock on the rifle and I'd like to keep the same sling arrangement.  To my knowledge, only Daniel Defense and GG&G make endplate/sling adapters for fixed stocks.  Has anyone used one or the other and can give an opinion?  Also, anyone found the best price?  I've searched around a bit and the prices on their websites are $30 for the Daniel Defense and $37 for GG&G.  But, I've seen another source that had the GG&G down to $28.  Anyone seen better?

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 4:55:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a Daniel Defense plate on my A1 stock.I currently use the DD simple sling with it.I really like this setup.If you have a dealer account w/ Brownells, I believe they started selling the Daniel Defense products and the price is much cheaper.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top