Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/5/2003 1:16:49 PM EDT
Anyong using this sling?  www.cen-dex.com (you must click on accessories, then on spring sling).

I have one, and find it works very well, as described.  Attaches to stock & handguard with velcro and uses a bungy-cord type system to keep the rifle close to the body but still easily deployable.

The only drawback I see is that it attaches to the handguard as opposed to single-point slings.

Any other opinions out there?

Link Posted: 6/5/2003 3:22:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Frank at Cen-Dex makes a number of variations of the Spring-Sling, including several that attach to the handguard via a swivel, rather than the "wraparound" type shown in the photo.  He also makes excellent holsters for handguns!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 3:45:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Ive been using the two point sling modified to work as a single point for awhile.  Its good gear, but I still havent decided if its what I want to run.

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=11428[/img]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:54:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Lumpy - good idea; I've been contemplating such a mod myself.  Did you simply attach both ends to the middle loop?

I have an Arfx stock, and could do such a thing.  Any hints, pros/cons appreciated.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 8:49:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Did you simply attach both ends to the middle loop?
View Quote

Yes
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top