Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/5/2003 12:41:32 PM EDT
I'VE CALLED BLACKHAWK INDUSTRIES I SAW THE SLING FOR THE MP5 AND IT LOOKED LIKE IT MIGHT WORK I EXPLAINED WHAT I WANTED AND THAT IT IS FOR AN AR15 W/FIXED STOCK AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP KEPT EXPLAINING THAT I NEEDED THE AR SLING BUT I HAVE A FRONT SIGHT TOWER QD SLING ATTACHMENT AND A BADGER ORDNANCE A2 STOCK WITH A TOP QD SLING ATTACHMENT (LIKE FULTON ARMORYS') SO I CAN GET AWAY USING CLIPS -DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA WHO HAS THEM OR IF THE BLACKHAWK MP5 SLING WILL WORK ?? I ASKED ABOUT THE DIETER QBC OR WHATEVER IT IS AND IT IS NOT A 3POINT SLING -ANY INSIGHT ON EITHER RIG WOULD BE APPRECIATED .
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:51:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a very nice 3-point sling from [url=safetysystemscorp.com]Safety Systems[/url] that uses HK hooks, and comes with stock adapteers for the colapsible on A2 type stocks. It alsso has a cool release feature that lets the gun stay tight against your chest, when hands off carrying.

ed; [noclue], I also have a single point, and a 3-point, slings that use HK hooks from [url=ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=25&t=91802]Star Tactical[/url] ( me223 on the EE!)
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:56:37 AM EDT
[#2]
AND HOW DO I REACH THOSE COMPANIES ? I WANT A SLING THATS AT LEAST 1-1/2 INCHES NO LESS THANKS
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:57:41 AM EDT
[#3]
SORRY I FOUND THEM - DUH
- THE PRIVATE IS SILLY AND IGNORANT ...
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 8:33:26 AM EDT
[#4]
try http://www.grsc.com/ as well.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 5:28:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks alot I will take a look , I think the one I will end up with will be from Blackhawk industries their MP5 model it has a HK clip but I've talked to their customer service reps and I 've tried several phone calls,and the girls I've spoke with  have no idea what I am talking about -I ask if there is a HK clip on both ends of the sling ??And she has to look at the same picture in the catalog which doesn't show both ends ???  
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 5:46:50 AM EDT
[#6]
I have the Blackhawk Dieter/CQD sling, and it does have the HK-clips on both ends.

Sorry for the bad picture.

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=12003[/img]

I bought the sling and end-plate from Wes @ MSTN. He has better pics of the hooks on his thread.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=25&t=148479&w=myTopicPop[/url]

CHRIS

Link Posted: 7/7/2003 5:55:28 AM EDT
[#7]
And that is one of the slings I was asking the customer service reps at Blackhawk industries about is the Dieter QD a single point or can it be used as a conventional sling ?? And they were unable to answer my questions jeez sorry for the rant but that burns me up .I have a 3 point sling with one inch webbing from Eagle but it bits - jeez and I generally just hang it over my head anyway so if the Dieter QD is long enough that will work a 3 point is a general pain in the arse . Thanks again
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 6:18:40 AM EDT
[#8]
I think it will be long enough to use your attachment points.  I keep it cinched up almost all the way for the single point mount, and there's plenty of room for it to be opened up.

I'm not in the States now or I'd give you some quick measurements for it. Maybe Wes can hook you up with that info.

CHRIS
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 6:23:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks again , hope your back on safe ground soon . I dont know and dont want to know where your at but if it is where I think it is , keep your head up and that bolt oiled .
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 8:26:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Hammerdrop,

Our sling is only 1" we have a new one that will soon be available that is going to be wider.

We also carry the HK Hooks seperatly so if you need any just let me know.

[>]:)]

[url=]www.VikingTactics.com[/url]
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 8:28:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Thanks alot I do appreciate it - very much !
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top