Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/2/2003 8:42:51 PM EDT
What are the better Collapsible butt stocks and why?  How much and where to obtain?

Aluminum or composit?

Big Al
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:47:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:52:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Get the 6 position M4 stock from Calvary.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:39:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Cavalry Arms all the way!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:59:21 PM EDT
[#4]
M4, like the CavArms ones. You should get Cav because they support the site.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 9:28:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

[img]http://www.cavalryarms.com/furniture/clip_image001.jpg[/img]

Oh man - you gotta get the [pink]pink[/pink] one!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:50:12 AM EDT
[#6]
If you are able to pay a little more... ok, well, a lot more! Consider the Magpull MSS. It is an awesome stock with endless possibilities. A HUGE improvement in design and capability over what we have had available to us in the past.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid55/p2f855c830a1632ffa4a9ba01d0748520/fc7b5325.jpg[/img]

Then there is the Vltor stocks. I dont have a picture of one of these. They are a little less than the Magpull's. They arent quite as modular as the Magpul stock, but they are much more so than the standard. In my opinion, these are the hands down two best stocks on the market right now.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:26:55 AM EDT
[#7]
new-arguy,

Who sells the Magpulls?  Edited to add:  I found their web site.  Never mind.
[url]www.magpull.com[/url]

Oh, by the way, nice carbine.  I would like to try the stock out before I bought one.  So if you would ship me your carbine for a few weeks I'd appreciate it.  I'll email my address. [8D]

Edited 2nd time to add:  I almost had a stroke when I saw the price of the Magpull.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:01:30 AM EDT
[#8]
MagPul MSS M93  , absolutely , no other choice.

Do not waste your money , save for a MSS .

PP out
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:04:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

[url]http://www.cavalryarms.com/furniture/clip_image001.jpg[/url]
View Quote

Excuse me , no flame intended , but , seriously , is there ,somewhere , someone who like  to mount such fancy coloured stuff on an assault rifle ?

PP out
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:08:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Excuse me , no flame intended , but , seriously , is there ,somewhere , someone who like  to mount such fancy coloured stuff on an assault rifle ?

PP out
View Quote

PP I thought your buiness was fashion?  Surely you can understand things like fashion statements and individuality over practicality.

Absolutely people buy them - this is America!  We got people with all kinds of tastes (good & bad); and wants for their 'Sport Utility Rifle' (it isn't an assault weapon w/o the 'Group Therapy Mode' [;)]).

I've even thought of gettind a set in pink for when my little girl grows up.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 11:18:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Excuse me , no flame intended , but , seriously , is there ,somewhere , someone who like to mount such fancy coloured stuff on an assault rifle ?

PP out
View Quote

My Barbie doll likes the pink stock and forend on her assault rifle.  [8D]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 5:03:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

PP I thought your buiness was fashion?  Surely you can understand things like fashion statements and individuality over practicality.
View Quote

Forest,

actually my main business is to be the CEO of a fashion industry , I'm also acting as a military journalist in my spare time , so I clearly understand individuality but it remains too much hard for me to understand an assault rifle in such fancy colours , I beg your pardon.

My point is that people who "wear" an assault rifle in such coloured outfit do not see the assault rifle as what it really is but, perhaps, as a toy .

Nothing bad , is another point of view from mine.

PP out
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 5:05:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My Barbie doll likes the pink stock and forend on her assault rifle.  [8D]
View Quote

Rambosky,
may be your Barbie doll likes much more my G.I.Joe's tool than any pink stock & forend , is not it ? [:D]
PP out
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top