Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/24/2003 6:12:40 AM EDT
I've discovered by accident, a great way to carry a spare upper to the range with you. The bags designed for pistol grip and folding shotguns work perfect for AR uppers. They're black with padding and handles. Hold a twenty with room to spare.

Most have a pouch that I think would hold a removable carry handle. Sorry I can't post pictures.

M4-AK
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 7:07:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I bought one of those cases (they look like they're made for a miniture rifle), it works much better than the old knee sock.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:46:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Years ago, when Blackhawk was made int eh USA, they offered a "quiver" type pouch for a braching shotgun.  Works pefectly for a 14.5 or 16" upper, plus you can sling it over your back for ready access [;)].
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top