Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2003 2:30:59 AM EDT
The new "textured" Battlegrip is in stock and ready to ship over at Batllegrip.  It's texture is reported to alleviate the slippage problems associated w/ the old smooth grip.  Haven't tried it yet, but it sounds like a goog improvement to an already nice grip.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 10:28:07 AM EDT
[#1]

PICS! PICS! PICS! [:D][;)]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:34:07 PM EDT
[#2]
No pics yet, but TangoDown responded to my Q's and promised pics in my e-mail and on their website w/in a week.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 2:53:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:30:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Gentlemen,

Thanks for the compliments on our products. We are pleased to announce that the United States Marine's Force Recon has selected BATTLEGRIP tm as their grip of choice. Our website should have the images of our new grip next week, or you can email us directly for an image if you just can't wait. All new grips shipping next week/ forward will have this feature. Thanks again for your support.

TangoDown LLC
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:43:19 PM EDT
[#5]
where's your site/link?
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:45:25 PM EDT
[#6]
www.tangodownllc.com
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 4:44:35 PM EDT
[#7]
[url]www.tangodownllc.com[/url]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:42:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Appears it has a "duckbill" to cover the gap as well...

i'm interested and awaiting pics of the new version.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 2:22:19 PM EDT
[#9]
I like the Battlegrip better than anything else I have tried. Now they are on all my AR's.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:48:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:31:19 AM EDT
[#11]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
I like the Battlegrip better than anything else I have tried. Now they are on all my AR's.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me too.

Ditto
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 5:12:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Excellent!. I've been waiting for the new model. Time to order one. I need to stow a couple of spare AA's for my EO Tech 552.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:04:17 PM EDT
[#13]
armrer,

if you don't mind, i'll take the liberty to post a pic...
(username and password are both 'mm' to view pic)
[url]http://www.militarymorons.com/weapons/img/tangotex.jpg[/url]
cheers,
MM
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 10:50:17 AM EDT
[#14]
MM,

When I try to look at the picture I get a dialog box asking me to login.

I tried going to the home page and it does this when trying to view any of the pictures on your site.

BTW, great looking site![:D]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:50:56 AM EDT
[#15]
yojimbo,

see my original post  - the login info is there above the link.

cheers!
MM
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:02:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Well, i'll be ordering a pair of those fairly soon.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 5:11:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
yojimbo,

see my original post  - the login info is there above the link.

cheers!
MM
View Quote

Excuse me, I'm dumb and blind, duh...[BD]
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 4:10:34 PM EDT
[#18]
who has the best price on these? the sight list them for 31 i want 2 but 62 plus shipping seems out of reach
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 7:01:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
who has the best price on these? the sight list them for 31 i want 2 but 62 plus shipping seems out of reach
View Quote

buffer technologies is their main distributor(but lists the same price).  if you look around, you *might* be able to find it for a little bit less, but i'm not sure - maybe if more people like Wes or Brad start carrying them, you might find a couple of bucks off here and there.  hey, considering a KAC plastic vertical foregrip costs $55 with no utility other than being a handle, 2 battlegrips for the about the same price that store batteries doesn't look like too bad a deal anymore, if ya look at it like that :-D
FWIW, the texture on the new battlegrip does make a difference.  i like the old one just fine, but prefer the new one now that i've tried out both.
cheers,
MM
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 11:48:11 AM EDT
[#20]
I sent Tango Down an e-mail yesterday asking if the BattleGrip could accomodate 3 DL123 size batteries (for the SureFire 500). Received a reply today that the existing model will not, but that they are in the final stages of a new model, 1/8" longer which will hold three batteries. They advised that it should be available shortly.

Guess I'll wait for the new one. Since the batteries in the SureFire are the most likely to need replacement in the field, at least that will give me one reload for the light.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:40:55 PM EDT
[#21]
ANOTHER "NEW" MODEL.  THEY'RE GETTING AS BAD AS ARMS [;)][:D]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:21:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Didnt Excalibur-Arms offer a Special price on these at one time?

For like $25 + Shipping

Maybe if someone drops them a line he will do it again for new version.

I know I would get one or two.Jm03
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 8:34:04 AM EDT
[#23]
I can't say enough about the new battle grip, just wait, there is more new stuff comiong from them and they are awesome.  

[img]http://www.thermaldynamics.com/pictures/TD/Picture%20005.jpg[/img]
Battle grip vs. Duck bill. Duck bill use to be my favorite, now I have three of them sitting in my parts bin.

[img]http://www.thermaldynamics.com/pictures/TD/Picture%20007.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 8:41:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I can't say enough about the new battle grip, just wait, there is more new stuff comiong from them and they are awesome.  

[url]http://www.thermaldynamics.com/pictures/TD/Picture%20005.jpg[/url]
Battle grip vs. Duck bill. Duck bill use to be my favorite, now I have three of them sitting in my parts bin.

[url]http://www.thermaldynamics.com/pictures/TD/Picture%20007.jpg[/url]
View Quote

looks good!
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top