Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/4/2003 5:33:50 PM EDT
Does anyone know if houge makes a green pistol grip for ar's? I really like the one I bought from them 6yrs ago, but would like to make my M-4gery with o.d. furniture. Thank's
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 5:48:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know if Houge does (didn't look) but I know Cav Arms does...
[url]http://www.cavalryarms.com/C4.html[/url]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 9:16:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Hogue does/did make a batch of green AR grips specifically for RRA, but are presently unavailable unless you order a complete rifle w/ green furniture & specify the Hogue as an option.  I got both of the last 2 Donnie ([url]sableco.net[/url]) had & put one on the AR10 & stored the other.  Standard A2 grips (in green) are also available from Armalite & Rock River Arms.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 7:16:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Said the fly to the spider, would you consider a trade or cash for your stored grip? I'll give you a good profit on it.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 11:11:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Paint it! cheap airbrush, Badger "Green Drab" Modelflex paint, about $3.25 for a 1 oz.bottle,
(not olive drab) comes out looking just like Armalite/RRA green furniture. Good surface prep
is vital. But this is all easy, with good results( No the Badger paint will not last
forever but IS very tough.)
Lauer makes a set of camo colors for about $28
plus freight but it's epoxy paint and better.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 12:22:23 PM EDT
[#5]
searchingfortruth, check your IM
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top