Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2002 9:45:47 AM EDT
Who has used or seen the single point sling in Cheaper Than Dirt?  It says it's from DPMS?  For $14.97 it would be a great price!  It is the snap ring type for attaching a clip to it for easy on/off.  Comments?  TIA
RD

See it here: www.cheaperthandirt.com/ctd/product.asp?dept%5Fid=1241&sku=ARR%2D301&imgid=&mscssid=W0D4UFV81XPF8HL0Q5QQ17BGSU3QE0BB
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 5:53:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Brownell's has it for the same price.  Oh yeah, you can also buy it direct from DPMS for the same price.  Not sure where they're getting that it is a $25 item.
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 1:48:52 PM EDT
[#2]
They are probably comparing it to the price of the GG&G single point or the Daniels Defense one.  I went ahead and got it.  Now I need to know who knows of a good clip/system to attach to it?  I'm cheap, so if I can make a decent single point on my own, I'd be happy.

Help.  Anyone?
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 8:23:57 PM EDT
[#3]
That part is actually manufactured by GRSC (www.grsc.com) they sell the part for $12. It is a very high quality part made out of steel and powder coated. That sling adapter can be used with metal snap hooks or 1 inch webbing. GRSC also makes some top notch tactical CQB (single point) and 3 point slings that work great with that side sling adapter. There products exhibits some of the best quality and best prices you will find anywhere. I've been very pleased with there products.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 6:25:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I got a GG&G dbl loop that cost me about $30. It has the loops up higher than the c.t.d. model. I got so I could finally use my chalker tach harness on my M-4 & still be able to adjust the stock. The blackhawk chalker cost me around $100 from Magills. I lkie it but it isnt a very cheap way to go, & the right loop on my GG&G washer covers about 1/2 of the foward assist, & I'm considering cutting it off. The nice thing about the chalker system is that it is a quick detachable, that allows a hands free carry, & ditributes the weight to both shouldes eaqually.  
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top