Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2002 6:20:40 PM EDT
Hey guys,
Does anybody here use slings by these guys? I was thinking about ordering an M-4 CQB sling from them. I had tried Botach but they were back ordered.  Any thoughts as to quality, etc would be appreciated. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 6:52:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 1:31:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Good stuff! I've got three of their slings, and am quite happy with them. I ordered directly from them, and received it in 2 days all the way across the country.
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 4:09:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I have three, Two Carbines (Telestock) and one AR(A2) stock.  Thay all work great.  I won't pay extra for nothing.  CQB Solutions offers the same as the others for less money.
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 6:38:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 3:38:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok, I have it on my M-4gery as I speak, and I'm very happy. You guys were on the money.
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 7:48:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Just ordered an HST (singlepoint sling) on Saturday. Hopefully I will get it by this weekend. I will post feedback when I get it. Jeff at CQB Sol. was very helpful, and covered shipping since we played phone tag for a couple days.
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 9:58:20 AM EDT
[#7]
CQB Solutions - Great stuff! I have three of their slings, one on a AR15 carbine and two on shotguns.

Great customer service too. I had a problem with the shotgun slings that didn't work with CQB buttstock shell pouches, so Jeff @ CQB emailed me instructions on how to modify my slings to be compatible. It worked perfectly. Thanks again Jeff!

No, I'm not affiliated, just a happy customer.
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 9:09:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Ditto here on the great customer service!  Can't say enough good about the company.  There was a problem/delay with my order (which by the way, was totally beyond thier control).  They made things right and even went beyond any reasonable expectation that one could have in doing so.

Oh, yeah - their slings are the "Cat's Ass" too...

hsld.
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 3:26:16 AM EDT
[#9]
I like mine too... I've put M-4 handguards on and changed to an O.D. color sling (#102 ?)that would fit A2/M4 set-up. The pic shows the old set-up.
I now use the sing in the pic on my M-16 at work.
-David

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top