Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2018 6:45:45 PM EDT
As subject states.. I have a an ADM Recon holding a PA ACSS 1-6x. I'm only using this because it's what I had for 30mm tube. Since I don't plan on QD swapping my scope/red-dot like I was before I got the LVPO, I'm fine with using some normal rings. Seems that good ones would be lighter, possibly more stable/consistent, and of course I could then repurpose or sell the ADM Recon.  Before I sell the ADM and buy get some rings, what's concerns are there I may be missing with going to rings?

How are you mounting your LVPO in and do you recommend it, or what would you have done differently?
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 7:07:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 1:03:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I just went with this set up. PA 1-6 Predator ACSS on an American Defense Recon.

Why loose the QD option to remove the scope if the mount is secure? Shat happens. If it does in a critical time of need. You may need it off fast.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 1:25:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I’m running a LaRue LT135 on my 1x4, it works best if your running a Peq15.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top