Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/7/2018 12:08:40 PM EDT
Someone gave me this mount and I don’t know who made it. My first guess would be it’s an airsoft mount. Does anyone recognize it. I want to use it on a new build but not if it’s crap.Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:14:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Anything at all stamped in the bottom?
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:17:48 PM EDT
[#2]
It looks like an American Rifle. Without the markings.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:31:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks heavy...
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:34:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
green blob outdoors?
View Quote
Probably one of their copies of an American Rifle Company mount.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:40:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Amazon Product
  • Green Blob Outdoors Tactical M10 QD-L Scope Mount Integrated Anti Cant Scope Level 30mm / 1 inch Ring Scope Mount Black for Vortex, Nikon, Leupold and other scopes

Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:52:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Agree with others. It is green blob and believe it or not they work well but will do very little to gain popularity lol. I have one of their mounts ( I think it was $20 or $30) on my budget SPR. This is just a toy anyway but I have a LaRue on my other two.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 1:22:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Man, you guys are awesome!!!

Thank you!!!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top