Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/10/2018 8:29:07 PM EDT
I hope I didn’t screw up. Going on my LR-308. I felt I need more scope than what the Burris MTAC 1-4 had, which I’m not complaining about the Burris, it worked good and I intend to keep it. One poster in another thread didn’t have anything good to say about Accupoints but I wanted a battery free scope with  illumination.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 9:26:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Accupoints are great scopes. They are very durable, with great glass and when you look through them at dawn/dusk what you see through the scope is brighter than what your eye will pick up. For a hunting scope they’re hard to beat.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 8:22:55 PM EDT
[#2]
It has arrived $467 and free shipping, pretty good deal. Waiting on my Larue mount to arrive.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 9:46:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It has arrived $467 and free shipping, pretty good deal. Waiting on my Larue mount to arrive.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/169573/image-639750.JPG
View Quote
$467 new?  Where at?
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 10:42:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes it is new. He only had one. Also was able to use the EBay 15% coupon.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:33:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Got one of those too, with an amber triangle. Love it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2018 8:22:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Will have to go to a BUIS YHM 5010 rear sight to accommodate the eye relief for the scope. Right now the regular sight will not allow the Trijicon to to sit where I need it, the scope rubs the sight and moving it forward I lose too much scope at 5X and above. The QDS will allow the scope to sit back further.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top