Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2018 4:44:57 PM EDT
I was pretty sure I was going with the PA offering but after looking at both at the NRA meetings I'm not sure. I realize the Raptor reticle is new but the PA 1-6 has been around for a bit.

Both have the same zoom range, from what I see similar reticles (as far as the center horseshoe) and lifetime guarantees. Slight weight advantage to the Burris.

Scope will go on a .308 AR, max distance 500 yards, general target shooting maybe some hogs. Looking to stay in the $400 price range.

I'd welcome any thoughts/experience with either of these scopes. I'd like to keep the discussion to these two scopes please.
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 10:44:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I would rather the PA Raptor since its FFP.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top