Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2018 7:23:06 PM EDT
Hi All,

I have decided I'm going to get another Eotech, I really miss the one I had. Anyway..

Are there any differences between the EXPX 3-0 vs the EXPS 2-0 aside from the night vision setting and that the 3 can be submerged deeper? Is the 3 better for durability or any difference in parallax shift between the two? I'm not getting NVGs so is there at compelling reason to get the EXPS 3-0 over the EXPS 2-0?

Thanks.

Cheer!
-JC
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 8:41:54 PM EDT
[#1]
You summed it up. No differences other than those. If no NVG, no real need for the 3.
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 9:42:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I've owned both. Both functioned absolutely identical. Only diff is what you stated. NV settings, better submersion rating, and the 3 comes in tan or black. That's about it
Link Posted: 4/13/2018 7:33:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Guys! I ordered the EXPS 2-0. Pretty stoked and looking forward to it. Thanks for the info.

Cheers!
-JC
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top