Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2015 5:53:14 PM EDT
All I need to finish my build is an optic of some sort and I'm leaning towards a 1-4 x24 scope like the Vortex Viper PST but I don't want to buy something now and regret it.  Anybody else in the same boat as me?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:58:21 PM EDT
[#1]
always better to wait til after SHOT, even if you don't buy something new, somebody who owns the optic that you want will be selling it cheap to buy the latest and greatest.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:43:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
always better to wait til after SHOT, even if you don't buy something new, somebody who owns the optic that you want will be selling it cheap to buy the latest and greatest.
View Quote

Yeah pretty much what I was thinking.  I'll wait then; a few more days won't kill me.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 9:47:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Things announced at shot are rarely on the market until months later. Just keep that in mind.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 9:56:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Things announced at shot are rarely on the market until months later. Just keep that in mind.
View Quote

Months as in 6 or 12...  Unless you want the new shiny shiny, it's a great time to get a deal.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:45:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd buy now.  It'll be months before that stuff is on the market.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:43:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Can't hurt to wait won't be long now
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top