Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2014 2:39:04 PM EDT
Put my coyote upper together and it's having issues with the POI moving down and left as the barrel heats up.  I'm using Vortex marked Seekins rings currently and the front ring is on the hand guard.  I know this is not a great idea but I need the scope low or I can't get consistent.  The ADM Recon-SL appears to be the lowest scope mount on the market and I was hoping someone may be using one with a Vortex 1-4x or 2.5-10x scope and wouldn't mind posting a pic or two.  Just trying to determine if this mount will work for me.

TIA
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:56:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you saying that part of the mount is clamped to the hand guard? Is your HG free floating or no?

Generally it is a bad practice. Especially with non-free float HG's.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top