Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2014 11:53:58 AM EDT
Hello all, I was wondering which primary arms scope mount (extended or not) should be used on my AR for their 1x6 acss scope. I had heard there were some issues with the first design but that they current ones are improved. Thanks for your help!
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:23:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Someone please chime in. Which Bobro QD mount?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:06:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I use a LaRue lt-139 and it works great.  It is an extended type of mount.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:19:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:02:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Someone please chime in. Which Bobro QD mount?
View Quote

I got the extended for my gen2 PA 1-6, and shoot nearly ntch (second notch from shortest).

It's perfect. (that's with the mount as far forward on upper as possible, but the bobro's have such a compact footprint, that you could easily move it back a couple rail notches and still keep your buis, if you like your stock a little more extended than I do)
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:36:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the help. Ill pick up the extended one.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top