Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/13/2013 7:20:25 PM EDT
Apparently I got a pre 2009 512, which was working fine until I had to store it "off" for a few months. When opening it up, the donuts fell out, new batteries, in, and NO GO...

I've seen the kits for about $5, but WTF?  $8 F'n bucks to ship about 1/4 ounce?.....that should have been right the first time?
Are we at L3s mercy, or is there a better way to deal with this. Do they ever fix them, or send parts free for CS and future business?
Any trick and tips for DIY to get them to work RIGHT? For something so simple, you'd think they'd be sending them out free to anyone who needed one for self preservation as a thanks for buying our "almost great" product.

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, OR AM I MISLED BY COMPANY COMMITMENT??   I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS....HOPE IT HASN'T COST A LIFE IN THE LINE OF DUTY...
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:25:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Uh yeah,

Call their customer service and ask for a replacement "dog bone" for the battery compartment. They sent me one for free, had it in hand in a little less than a week.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:36:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Uh yeah,

Call their customer service and ask for a replacement "dog bone" for the battery compartment. They sent me one for free, had it in hand in a little less than a week.
View Quote

YEP, I TRIED THAT ON WAY HOME FROM WORK.....PHONES WERE CLOSED.....MAY TRY MONDAY TOO. LIKE ASKING SO LITTLE FROM THEM TO DO RIGHT, YA KNOW? GLAD YOU GOT YOURS!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top