Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/11/2013 7:21:57 PM EDT
I have been wanting to try out the Primary Arms 1x6 ACSS scope here:

PA Scope

I already have an optic that I am sure I could sell pretty quick to recoup my costs if I like it. I currently have a TAC30. My question is: If I do get the Primary Arms scope and decide I'd reather keep the TAC30 instead, what would be the used value of the Primary Arms scope?
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 9:40:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:01:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have been wanting to try out the Primary Arms 1x6 ACSS scope here:

PA Scope

I already have an optic that I am sure I could sell pretty quick to recoup my costs if I like it. I currently have a TAC30. My question is: If I do get the Primary Arms scope and decide I'd reather keep the TAC30 instead, what would be the used value of the Primary Arms scope?
View Quote

Well, if you buy it, don't like it, and I haven't bought one yet, you can contact me and we can discuss what we'd be comfortable with for a used value.

I'll be getting one, just as soon as I can. The bloody holidays and wedding plans are all that currently stand in my way....
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:38:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I think I saw one go on the EE for $220 or so.  That being said, I LOVE mine and can't imagine selling it.  It just serves too many purposes for very little investment for me to consider selling.  It's a great scope being sold by a great company.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:56:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Not wanting to risk a warn, but I'll give 100.

JK ....$100 and a mag.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:00:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think I saw one go on the EE for $220 or so.  That being said, I LOVE mine and can't imagine selling it.  It just serves too many purposes for very little investment for me to consider selling.  It's a great scope being sold by a great company.
View Quote

I honestly think I will end up selling the Burris that I currentky have. $220 isn't bad, so worst case scenario I don't loose much money on the deal. I'm gonna go ahead and pick one up.

Thanks for the input guys.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:36:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been wanting to try one, but that reticle keeps turning me away. Way too busy for my tastes.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:30:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:01:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I've been wanting to try one, but that reticle keeps turning me away. Way too busy for my tastes.
View Quote

I thought it may be too busy also, But now that I have put it to use. I want to get another one.

The only minor issue I have noted is the effort required to turn the Illumination knob.
Seems a bit tight, may be normal. I'll know when I get another one.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:23:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:30:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
We sold out today so the value of a used one just went up. LOL
View Quote

When do you expect to get more in? I was getting ready to order one.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:32:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:16:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You might want to look at the 2.5X CQB-m  Are you more of a CQB guy?

Dimitri
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You might want to look at the 2.5X CQB-m  Are you more of a CQB guy?

Dimitri

No it just looked very busy for my tastes. Either way, PA managed to part me from my money again. The 15% off scopes $599 and up was too good to pass up. Vortex PST 2.5-10x is ordered

Damn you PA! DAMN YOU!!!
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:34:10 PM EDT
[#13]
i love mine.  

The reticle is just amazing.  once you experience it in person you will wish they had the same reticle calibrated for each caliber you shoot.

buy the scope and go out shooting.  just be sure to read the directions first.  and make sure you are at a range were you can really stretch it's legs.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 3:12:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top