Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2013 6:29:05 AM EDT
I'm trying to get some data compiled, and I was hoping y'all could give me a hand.  I'm specifically looking for the most popular 30mm tube 1-4x or 1-6x optics that people are running.  30mm bodies are the key as 1" and non-tube bodied models (i.e. the Leupold CQT) does not apply.

If people could reply with:
Make:
Model:
(1) Diameter of Power Ring:
(2) Thickness of Power Ring:
(3) Height of Power Ring Nub:
(4) Width of Power Ring Nub:

Thanks

http://imgur.com/g9yE2i2
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:52:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Am I missing something?  Is this data available somewhere that the search function isn't turning up?
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 4:34:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Still looking for this information.  Anyone have any suggestions on how to get this information?
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 6:57:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd take measurements but my 1-6 is a 34mm tube.  (Leupold Mark 6 1-6)

A lot of this information is available from the manufacturer.  I think I am a little confused what you are trying to accomplish?
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top