Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2013 7:35:03 AM EDT
I'm building a 20" upper that will be used primarily for punching paper at 200 yards and possibly punching holes in varmints at some point too.  I love my red dots on my middy and pistol but, I am looking for a decent magnified optic for this upper.  $250 max budget, I have been looking at the new Primary arms 6x with the ACCS reticle as I'd still  be aiming at a dot and a few of the Nikon m223 scopes.  What recommendations does anyone have?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 9:56:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I had a PA 6X scope and LOVED IT....Except I have poor eyesight and it wouldn't adjust down enough.  

I highly recommend the scope as they have great customer service, they offered to refund my money even though it was my eyes and not the scope's fault!!! Find another company that will do that.

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top