Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2013 6:00:00 PM EDT
Looking for a set of folding irons where the front has a tritium inset. I would also like the future option of using these to co-witness. No optic planned for now, just want the option. I've seen the Troy's which are nice but are they my only choice?

To a point, I'm willing to pay for premium price since they will be the main sights for some time to come.

I've also searched this forum but it seems I can  only look back 30 days so sorry for a question you have heard many times. Its also not in the "cheap optic" sticky post either.

Link Posted: 7/27/2013 6:31:40 PM EDT
[#1]
XS sight systems sells front sight post replacements.  Also the troys are not a bad choice.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 6:39:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I need a complete front sight as I have none now. So for the XS I'd have to buy the insert and one to be upgraded as well.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 7:10:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Heres a set for starters

Just hit the Google for all your shopping needs

Just realized these are all micros which will not cowitness
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 9:13:48 AM EDT
[#4]
If they had a HI Vis front post that would be perfect.

The Hi-Vis and folding (metal) sights is what I'm looking for. Tritium is not a must but Hi-Vis is a must.

Any complete sights with Hi-Vis suggestions.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top