Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/13/2013 5:43:27 PM EDT
Is the SPARCs quality worth the x2 cost? Anyone played with both and have an opinion?
Link Posted: 7/13/2013 7:04:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I have both.  I have several Bushnells and one Vortex and so far no failures.  I also have an Aimpoint T1, which is my favorite dot optic I've ever used.

The Bushnell is a bargain, I like it's trimmer profile, it is closer to an Aimpoint T1.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 10:13:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I ended up buying two trs25s I liked them so much. Of course like the user above I love my aimpoint. But the trs gets the job done in a small package. I handled a sparq in person and like the looks of it except I can't get over the big bulbous controls on the left which with both eyes open and shooting right handed could block some view.
Link Posted: 7/17/2013 5:02:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Get the Sparc.  It is ten times better then any Bushnell.  I have them both at my work and the Sparc wins out with my customers.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top