Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2013 4:53:19 PM EDT
Anybody use this brand of optics on their ar? If so what do you think of them. I got one for a really good price. Just wanting to get opinions on them. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 5:16:13 PM EDT
[#1]
ive gotton 4of them 10x with green and red laser from sportsmans guide and i love them. bdc is a plus too.and under $100
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 3:08:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the forum Blackgunnut.

You've asked a question I just came here to ask. My application is a little different.

I just bought a Remington 700 LTR in .308 and was looking at Leupold when it occurred to me that I might be interested in a front focal plane with illumination. A quick Google search turned up Firefield but the price is so low it makes me wonder what I'm buying. Don't get me wrong. The easier on my pocketbook the better, but I'm seeing them for $150. That just seems like a low price for quality optics.

I would love to see one in person.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 8:25:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Anyone? Just looked at a couple of them and thought they look pretty nice.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 5:36:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the FF 1-6X scope and I think it's a good scope for the money. The glass is pretty clear and I like the reticle but the illumination is not for daytime. I really don’t care for the illumination as it makes it difficult to make out reticle when magnified. I really haven't had a chance to shoot with it. My first FF 1-6X scope broke before I even took it to the range but FF took care of me and sent a replacement fairly quickly.

Here's a great write up by BigJimFish on the FF 1-6X scope: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_18/421244_The_variable__low_power_multipurpose_scope_review_thread.html&page=23#i5595894
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top