Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2012 3:06:19 PM EDT
I recently picked up a few Mossberg MMR Hunters. I have shot about a thousand rounds through one with no issues whatsoever. I am really surprised at how well the gun functions for an entry level rifle. I would like to add some back up sights to it in case the scope has issues while I am in the field. It currently has a 3 x9 Vari X Leupold scope on it. It has a 20 inch free floated barrel with solid aluminum hand guards. What is the best way to add a front sight?  I plan on using Troy BUIS for the rear. I just don't know how to mount anything to the barrel since it is free floated with smooth hand guards. I hope my question makes sense. Thanks for any suggestions.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:25:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top