Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/27/2012 6:11:17 PM EDT
Hello everyone.  Building my first AR here and am looking at the Troy BattleSights.  Was looking at Cabelas and it looks like they have two versions.  My AR is a DD 16" mid length with 12" hand guards (no fixed front sight).  Do I need the standard BattleSIght (IK-231194) or the Gasblock-mounted Battlesight (IK-231195)?  SInce I'll have the low-profile gasblock due to my handguards, I wasn't sure if I could get away with using the standard model. Thanks in advance.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:30:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Does your rail go past the gas block and is the same height as your upper receiver rail? If it is get the standard battle sight not the gas block version because that would be too tall and the micro too short to correctly sight it in.

You can get different sights from them. Dioptic, HK, and M4 style ears. It is up to you what you want.
They are great sights period
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top