Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/15/2012 7:09:46 AM EDT
I just added KAC front and rear sights to my AR.  I do not have the instructions for either and was wondering if someone can tell me the proper procedure for zeroing them in.  I counted 75 clicks from left to right on the rear sight and set it to the middle.

Do I set the front post flush with the base just like with any other front sighs?
My assume that I set the rear sight to "Z" for zeroing, adjust the front sight for elevation, the rear for windage, and from there on, the elevation is adjusted on the rear sight?
Link Posted: 12/15/2012 10:33:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I dont know about the front sight but here is the manual that came with my rear sight

http://www.fileden.com/files/2011/11/18/3226746/My%20Documents/KACmicroBUIS.pdf
Link Posted: 12/20/2012 11:37:21 AM EDT
[#2]

I would like to access the instruction file for the KAC sight. Unfortunately the link does not work for me.

Could you please post a working link?

Thank you
Link Posted: 12/20/2012 10:00:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 12/21/2012 1:06:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Thank you very much, I really apreciate this quick help.

Half an hour ago I bought a KAC micro sight online. Maybe it will arrive this year
I am really looking forward for this sight.
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 1:41:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Hi again,

yesterday my new 200-600 rear sight arrived.

Looks and feels great!

Sighting in will follow on monday.

Thanks for your help
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top