Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/20/2012 6:05:54 AM EDT
EOTech XPS3-0NV... $215 NIB.  Good deal or no?  Why is this thing so cheap?  Are there issues I should be aware of?  Comes from a reputable dealer... Probably the read deal, not a Chinese knockoff.

Should I jump on it or run?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:15:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a fake...reputable dealer or no.  Never heard of a real, undamaged EOTech in that price range.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:56:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Run, less than half price of any dealer. Even used, pretty much any eotech is at least 300, and the newer ones closer to $400.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:56:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:54:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll post up about it, as I went ahead and bought it. It was on LA Police Gear's close-out countdown this morning, for 65% off.  I also got a Leupold Mark AR 1.5-4x for $140 (also 65% off). The deep discounts seem to have fallen off some as the day has gone on, but right after they sent the email, about everything was 65% off, looked like.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/sad-list.html

Mike
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 10:04:44 AM EDT
[#5]
They said it was a typo!!!!  Cancelled all of our orders!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 10:05:29 AM EDT
[#6]
As half-expected, the standard "create an Internet buzz for lots of traffic/sales, then correct it on peoples' orders after the fact" has gone down. I really would have thought that LAPG was more of a stand-up company than that, having done business with them for years.

Please Note:  This email was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming emails.  Please do not reply to this message. You may contact us via email at [email protected].

We sincerely apologize however there was a technical error with the new Countdown Deals feature of our site.  Your order # xxxxxxxx has at least one of these items on it, and at this time we are unable to sell the item at the price on your order.

Below is a list of the items that were part of this promotion.  We have listed what price we actually can sell the item at, if you are still interested in keeping it.  We will also upgrade your order to 3 Day Select shipping at no additional cost to you for the inconvenience.

EO-XPS3-0: $454.00
LMX-3051-Blackout: $189.00
Benchmade-746: $93.00
Camelbak-Talon: $129
AIM-11324: $445.00
TG-MOPC: $45.00
Leupold-MarkAR-67170: $229.00

Please email [email protected] to let us know how you would like to proceed with the order.  If we do not hear back from you by 11/23/2012, we will cancel the Countdown Deals item(s) off of your order and ship any remaining items via UPS Ground.

ETA: Having said that, the prices above that they will sell the for are much less than I've seen anywhere, so I'm guessing that these are actually their cost on these items. If indeed it really was a mistake, that's really all we can expect. I'm going to go ahead and keep the order on the mark AR, because I was going to buy one anyway, and there's a $50 mail in rebate on them from Leupold right now, anyway... If they were marked down to $10 or something, I'd have known it was a flat out mistake, but 65% off is not an abnormal thing to see online when a company is clearing out a product (see Steepandcheap.com).

Mike
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 10:14:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Unbelievable.  I will never be doing business with them ever again, and neither will the room full of gear queers I am presently sitting in.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top