Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/13/2012 8:57:49 PM EDT
I will be shooting anywhere from 100 to 600 yards, mostly plinking at paper. I'm considering a Viper Vortex PST with FFP and leaning towards MOA over MRAD but I am open for any suggestions and recommendations.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 9:34:42 PM EDT
[#1]
If you are trying to stay under 1k look at the Weaver Tac 3-15x50 and the Bushnell Elite Tacticals.

Just over a grand the Bushnell HDMR or the SWFA SS 5-20x50.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 3:43:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 on my 24" Grendel has allowed 1k+ shooting, very pleased with it.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 1:01:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 2:17:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If you are trying to stay under 1k look at the Weaver Tac 3-15x50 and the Bushnell Elite Tacticals.

Just over a grand the Bushnell HDMR or the SWFA SS 5-20x50.

I ordered a Bushnell ET 4.5-30 this weekend for my Grendel build. Can't wait to get this thing together and start making pew-pew sounds.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:42:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The PST would be a great way to go, I have a good number of them and they work very well. They are not the best on the market but for the price they are very hard to beat.

If we can be of help let us know. Side note I personally prefer MRAD (AKA MILS).

You even included a video?  You just got my business.  I will be calling your shop within the next couple of weeks to order a scope.

Thanks to you and the rest that replied.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top