Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/9/2012 2:47:57 PM EDT
I'm looking at the DD fixed front site and their A1.5 rear site for a current build. I'll have these "irons only" until the money tree blooms and then
will probably add an Eo-Tech or an Aimpoint PRO. I have Troys, Magpuls, and Diamond Heads on other rifles and just want something a little different for this one.

Question is, since the A1.5 is fixed will it still work with the future optic installed? It obviously won't sit as low as a folding rear site... is this an issue? How will the two look when both are
installed on the receivers rail?

If it will not work I'll go to plan "B", just don't want to buy a rear site only to have it end up in the spare parts bin. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 2:57:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 3:55:47 PM EDT
[#2]
The DD sights are excellent. The fixed rear will work with a RDO like the Aimpoint or Eotech.

Link Posted: 10/9/2012 4:03:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Well that pic is definately worth a 1000 words. Thanks

And..... a $113.95
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top