Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/5/2012 8:15:56 PM EDT
I got an M4s Aimpoint with a Bobro QD mount hoe good and durable are they?are they better or equal to the Larue?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:27:38 PM EDT
[#1]
i'm going no comment on this one, i think they are both great
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:29:13 PM EDT
[#2]
You'll be hard pressed to find any complaints about Bobro mounts.  They are top notch.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:18:25 PM EDT
[#3]
IMO Bobro makes the best mounts on the market.

ETA the base can be removed and mounted to either side so the locking lever doesn't interfere with side charging handles like on a SCAR.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:58:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Bobro make the best mounts in the game at the moment. Their self adjusting mounting system has no equal.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:50:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Good to hear thanks everyone
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:26:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Bobro make the best mounts in the game at the moment. Their self adjusting mounting system has no equal.

This is what sold me on the Bobro.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:26:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I got an M4s Aimpoint with a Bobro QD mount hoe good and durable are they?are they better or equal to the Larue?

What co-witness are you getting with this mount? Looking to get one but I'm wanting lower 1/3 and it looks rather low in the pictures I've seen.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:28:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Will bobro ever get a t-1 mount to market? They're really missing the boat IMO with how hot the t-1 is right now.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top