Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/4/2012 3:34:52 PM EDT
Hi, I was trying to find some cheaper options for optics for my AR-15 rifles and ran across Tactical4less.com website. Its not cheap, but not overly expensive to me. However, does anyone know of someone or have personally used their scopes, mounts, etc. ? Their prices is not something "too cheap" to just be able to buy and throw away if it doesn't work.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:37:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hi, I was trying to find some cheaper options for optics for my AR-15 rifles and ran across Tactical4less.com website. Its not cheap, but not overly expensive to me. However, does anyone know of someone or have personally used their scopes, mounts, etc. ? Their prices is not something "too cheap" to just be able to buy and throw away if it doesn't work.

its all airsoft junk, just look at the price of their spectre DR's, $200 ahahaha, those things are like $2000

check the equipment enchange if you want affordable other than that, there is not way to avoid the price on a quality optic
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 4:19:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

its all airsoft junk, just look at the price of their spectre DR's, $200 ahahaha, those things are like $2000

check the equipment enchange if you want affordable other than that, there is not way to avoid the price on a quality optic

What About Primary Arms ? I'm looking at their 3x scope as a cheaper alternative to 1000+ acogs. Also, I've read their red-dots are quality made as well. Seems their prices for red-dots and scope aren't too far behind tactical4less (that's why i'm in a dilemma).
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 5:06:14 AM EDT
[#3]
While I don't have any experience with tactical4less I have the Primary Arms 4X scope. I have used this scope for  over a year with no problems. I use Primary Arms products because I haven't found any one selling thier brand products at a better price and the customer service they give is second to none.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:34:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What About Primary Arms ? I'm looking at their 3x scope as a cheaper alternative to 1000+ acogs. Also, I've read their red-dots are quality made as well. Seems their prices for red-dots and scope aren't too far behind tactical4less (that's why i'm in a dilemma).

PA Is also chinese knock offs but what sets them apart is the company holds their optics to a very high standard, that sets them apart from the competition because it gives people who want a cheap range optic a quality pverseas made option.

PA wont sell optics that will fall apart, i wouldnt take them to war but theyre the only cheap optics i would use
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:11:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

PA Is also chinese knock offs but what sets them apart is the company holds their optics to a very high standard, that sets them apart from the competition because it gives people who want a cheap range optic a quality pverseas made option.

PA wont sell optics that will fall apart, i wouldnt take them to war but theyre the only cheap optics i would use

Don't forget Marshall's customer service rocks!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top