Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/2/2012 12:28:20 PM EDT
Any experience with some of these apps?? How good are these things really?
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 12:56:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I have 2:
1) iSnipe
2) iStrelok

Both are great but iStrelok will show you where to hold over/under on the reticule in your scope with your ammo/gun etc. Really cool.

Bill
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 6:17:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Have trijicon tr24 w a grn triangle so I have to get use to my hold over but I'll dl those thanks
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:50:24 PM EDT
[#3]
+1 for STRELOK. I use it on my Droid X2. It's not perfect, but it is an excellent app considering it's free. When I found out they didn't have the Vortex BDC (hashes) reticle, I emailed the authoer, Igor Borisov, and asked if it was possible to add it. He emailed me back and had it added to the next update 2 days later! Pretty awesome for a free App.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 5:31:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
+1 for STRELOK. I use it on my Droid X2. It's not perfect, but it is an excellent app considering it's free. When I found out they didn't have the Vortex BDC (hashes) reticle, I emailed the authoer, Igor Borisov, and asked if it was possible to add it. He emailed me back and had it added to the next update 2 days later! Pretty awesome for a free App.

I love it. My favorite ....   and the price is right.

Bill
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:54:17 PM EDT
[#5]
If you want a awesome app, try Bulletflight by Knight's Armament. Yes, it does cost you but I haven't found an app that does what this does this well. YMMV
http://knightarmco.com/bulletflight/

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:54:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Have to try STRELOK....currently have Bulletflight from KAC. Was $29.99, but with my scope (Bushnell HDMR 3.5-21x50 Tremor2 reticle) and this app I was able to hit steel at 778yds within a few shots. So far I really like it...and it was cheaper than a PDA with ATrag software.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:09:47 AM EDT
[#7]
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ballistic-field-tactical-edition/id303254296?mt=8

I've read lot's of good stuff on this one but haven't used it.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:35:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:03:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Just downloaded STRELOK to my Galaxy Nexus.  Looks great!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:05:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I've got them all KAC Bulletflight, Ballistic FTE, Ballistic, iSnipe, iStrelock.

I recently got  Shooter and to me it has the most function of all the iPhone apps.  It also works with Droid.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top